Forum Archive - Google tab

Google tab
Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm by mozhead
Before the major update i had the same module on my website without the "Google pop-up tab" visable during translation. How do i disable the google pop-up tab on top of the website during translation? I'm using the free html redirect version. I tried Redirect and google default.
Re: Google tab
Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm by Yana
Hi, If you buy the Pro version you will get SEF URLs like this domain.com/fr, domain.com/it, domain.com/de, etc URLs without google pop-up. You can check the tour video to see how it works: https://gtranslate.io/#!/tour and find more info about the Pro version here: https://gtranslate.io/#pricing
Apr 12, 2012 7:43 pm by mozhead
Thanks for the fast reply. €79 is alot of money. My website isn't commercial. I wish you had a version inbetween the free and pro. I guess no private website owner is willing to pay that much just to get rid of the pop-up tab.
Apr 12, 2012 8:17 pm by Yana
Hi, The Gtranslate Pro version doesn't just hide google popup. You will have SEF URLs for each language , translated pages will be indexed. You will be able to edit the translations manually and order professional translations directly from your website. Translated pages will be cached , AdSense ads will change depending on the selected language.
Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm by kanefire
I'm with mozhead on this one. 79e is very expensive for a translator with a bunch of features I don't need only to get rid a the ridiculously stupid pop-up... (if you look at google groups, this has been an issue for years and they don't seem to want to fix it). I would gladly pay 5-10e for that one feature.
Apr 27, 2012 3:05 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please post your website address , so I can check it?