Forum Archive - We need some info

We need some info
Apr 12, 2012 12:25 pm by idwzi
We have a lot of products with similar names but with diferent codes. Is there any way to translate one time so that all the products would be translated in the same way, cause now its a real headache to change all the ~200 products to 6 languages. Waiting for your answer. Maybe you could suggest an easier way to get through this? Lots of thanks in advance ;)
Re: We need some info
Apr 12, 2012 2:32 pm by Edvard
Can you provide some examples?
Apr 12, 2012 2:44 pm by idwzi
Yes. This is our webpage: www.kilpos.lt One more question. Why arent some of the contenent not translated? For ex.: add to cart, search buttons and stuff ;) thank you
Apr 13, 2012 7:19 am by idwzi
and when we switch off the PRO version it even translates better. So what would you suggest us to do?
Apr 15, 2012 12:56 pm by Edvard
I still don't know what you want to do. Please provide an example. The content of input tags will not get translated, so your forms will continue to work without issues. The translation quality should be the same.
Apr 17, 2012 6:59 am by idwzi
OK. We figured everything out. Except try to go to our website. Translate it to the other language and youll see that when you go to products page the photo, when enlarged, doesnt apear. It gives an error. What causes this problem?
Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm by Yana
Hi, You can add the rewrite rule in your .htaccess file to redirect images Here is an example : RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/images/(.*) /images/$2 [R=301,L]
Apr 18, 2012 7:15 am by idwzi
Thanks. We've tried that but it seems were doing it wrong or maybe it doesnt work, can you check it?
Apr 18, 2012 7:47 am by Yana
Hi, If you can send FTP access I can check your .htaccess. Please use our contact form on homepage.
Apr 18, 2012 8:19 am by idwzi
Did that. Waiting for your reply. ;)
Apr 18, 2012 10:26 am by Yana
Hi, Please check.
Apr 19, 2012 7:09 am by idwzi
Thank you! Works like a charm! ;) One more question. Why isnt the ADD TO CART button translated? I mean when we turn on the free module it translates it but the PRO version doesnt. :?:
Apr 19, 2012 2:27 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can change the template to use <button> tag instead of <input> it will be translated.
Apr 19, 2012 2:48 pm by idwzi
Can you help us with that? Or maybe some more info? Cause if i write button instead of input it just turns into a single blank button :idea:
Apr 19, 2012 3:02 pm by Yana
Hi, Unfortunately, we don't provide customization service. Why don't you ask your designer or developer to do that for you?