Forum Archive - [solved]languages switching itself after some klicks

[solved]languages switching itself after some klicks
Mar 27, 2012 10:30 am by djad
hi. im using gtranslate pro version on joomla 1.7. its a great tool , i see visitors are growing... :) but... when you click on some pages here on this webseite http://albania-hotelantag.com the site switches automatically (without press language button) on other language.... dont know what to do. hope you can help me
Re: languages switching itself after some klicks
Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you installed third party SEF extension or something related to the language prefix which can cause such a problem?
Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm by djad
no just the core sef plugin from joomla is activated. i see that im not the only one with that problem. i have checked all menus and content items for "language all" and cleared the cache of joomla. problem still there should i maybe update the Gtranslate free module? where can i see the version nummer ?
Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm by Yana
Hi, You can download the latest version of GTranslate free module from our website and update it. If this doesn't help, you can send ftp access and backend admin username /password I 'll try to fix it. You can see the version number on the Extension Manager page.
Mar 29, 2012 9:35 am by djad
ok i send you a pm... thx very mutch
Apr 11, 2012 4:09 pm by Yana
Hi, I have disabled the Joomla cache. Seems like it is working properly. I tried it and it hasn't changed the language within the past hour.
Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm by djad
thank you... i tested it problem is solved... so it was the joomla cache;) great support guys