Forum Archive - Ordered Pro, license.dat is empty

Ordered Pro, license.dat is empty
Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm by phillip
I just ordered Pro, got the files. license.dat is empty.
Re: Ordered Pro, license.dat is empty
Apr 20, 2012 9:44 am by Yana
Hi, It's OK that licence.dat is empty at the beginning. When you install the plugin and try to translate the page it will connect to our server and check the licesne. After that you will see it's not empty anymore.
Apr 20, 2012 4:26 pm by phillip
I have followed all the directions: I made sure all the Server requirements were met, I copied the gtranslate folder to my directory, I made sure the cache folders were 777, I set the username and password in the config.php, I made sure the rewrite rules are in place, I Modified the robots.txt, I created the sitemap.txt, I installed GTranslate Free with redirect and Operate with GTranslate Pro. When I try to translate a page I get: "You don't have appropriate license for ldev.seekingarrangement.com domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license.". Could the problem be that I am using the sub domain ldev instead of www for testing purposes?
Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, please send your subdomain and we will activate the licence.