Forum Archive - tell me how to limit the size of the cache

tell me how to limit the size of the cache
Apr 22, 2012 8:55 am by [email protected]
Добрый день, подскажите как ограничить размер кэша, мне надо чтобы я мог выбирать на какие языки нужен кэш, а на какие нет. А то хостинг ругается очень много файлов. Good afternoon, tell me how to limit the size of the cache I need so that I can choose in which languages need a cache, and which are not. If hosting a lot of files swears
Re: tell me how to limit the size of the cache
Apr 23, 2012 2:20 pm by Yana
Hi, You can disable the languages you don't want from the language selector and remove from your sitemap.txt. If you have dynamic texts in your pages try to wrap them with class="notranslate". For example dynamic date-times, online users counters, any other counters or random numbers. This will reduce the number of files in the cache folder. Also you can consider using our new Enterprise service.In this case translation cache will be kept on our cloud network.