Forum Archive - Presales Pro version.

Presales Pro version.
Apr 20, 2012 8:39 pm by dino345
Hello Please cancel my enterprise subscription as it is not meeting our needs. Its giving numerous problems and we have 9,000 pages so we can't go ahead with it. We might be able to test pro version to see if it resolves this issue and we'll be happy to buy it but not before testing to see if it works correctly. Please let me know if I should provide you super admin details to our testing server. Ion Cube Loader php module is installed in our server. Why there is checkout button, do we need to pay to edit the translation ? Regards, Dino
Re: Presales Pro version.
Apr 20, 2012 9:40 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you describe what is the issue, so we can figure out if the Pro will suit your needs. No, there is no need to pay to edit the translations. You need to use the edit button instead of add to cart button to make edits manually.
Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am by dino345
Hello, Our main requirement is that the content should not be queued to be translated because 180,000 pages approx. Search engines don't take second visit, It might be like taking a chance with duplicate content penalty. Having said that enterprise is certainly a better solution for medium sized website, as you can manually visit every page and its all done. It also has a cloud network delivery system, which is excellent. Subdomains are always good, but sub directories actually suit our website model exactly, and we'd like to go ahead with sub directories. Requirements: 1. Sub directories 2. Is the translation queued in Pro version as well ? 3. Can we log visitors in google analytics and Joomlawatch in pro ? 4. As we encountered problems with enterprise, would you be able to provide us a test ver of Pro on our site ? We like it, we'll buy 2x pro license. But if something is not possible from the requirements, then just let us know. I don't want to be convinced again for enterprise just like past 3 days. Please pm me! Regards, Dino
Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm by dino345
Hi guys, could someone reply to my queries so I can go ahead with it or look for alternate solution...!
Apr 23, 2012 12:48 pm by Edvard
Please find my response below. 1. Sub directories - Pro only 2. Is the translation queued in Pro version as well ? - Yes, there is another queuing algorithm. 3. Can we log visitors in google analytics and Joomlawatch in pro ? - Only Google Analytics is supported 4. As we encountered problems with enterprise, would you be able to provide us a test ver of Pro on our site ? We like it, we'll buy 2x pro license. - I don't think the queuing is a problem, it is by design. If you have any other problems, let me know, so I can try to fix them for you. I just want to comment about your worries about queuing and opinion about the size of a website. It is absolutely not a problem for search engines to see "duplicate content" on a subdomain of your website. There are no penalties for that. The size of a website doesn't matter at all. You can use GTranslate on any website without limitations. If it doesn't convince you. You can "ask search engines" to not index your translations for some period, so everything will be queued and translated by that time. And after that period turn indexing back on. Let me know.
Apr 23, 2012 3:23 pm by dino345
1. Sub directories - Enterprise only 2. Is the translation queued in Pro version as well ? - Yes, there is another queuing algorithm. 3. Can we log visitors in google analytics and Joomlawatch in pro ? - Only Google Analytics is supported 4. As we encountered problems with enterprise, would you be able to provide us a test ver of Pro on our site ? We like it, we'll buy 2x pro license. - I don't think the queuing is a problem, it is by design. If you have any other problems, let me know, so I can try to fix them for you. 1. Sub directories - Pro only* 2. We'd like to see it live freshly installed by us on our testing server. 3. Not a problem 4. Yes I disabled enterprise version only because of queuing problem. It is absolutely not a problem for search engines to see "duplicate content" on a subdomain of your website. There are no penalties for that. The size of a website doesn't matter at all. You can use GTranslate on any website without limitations. That's not true. Rank gets divided among duplicate content pages. If it doesn't convince you. You can "ask search engines" to not index your translations for some period, so everything will be queued and translated by that time. And after that period turn indexing back on. Sorry I cannot take that chance. It is a huge traffic live website. Anything that goes in there is tested and approved by Directors. We need to test your Pro version on our testing server for 1 day before we will buy it as it is very expensive. I am sure Pro ver won't give us queuing problem.
Apr 25, 2012 8:57 am by Edvard
Rank gets divided only if you have duplicate content on the same domain. It is your decision. We have sites with huge traffic which use Enterprise and are happy with it. It doesn't seem that your information about SEO is correct. Please let us know if you would like to get a refund for the Enterprise subscription. We cannot provide a testing license for the Pro. You can buy it and test it. We have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Apr 25, 2012 10:34 am by dino345
Okay, that sounds great. I will go ahead buying the Pro version as you have money back guarantee. Fingers crossed, I hope queuing isn't a problem. 1. But I have already paid for enterprise. How do I pay just the difference for Pro deducting €15 ? 2. Do we expect to see "% sign" in Pro as well, which means translation pending ? Even though this time translation is hosted on our server ? 3. Please explain how queuing works in pro for maybe 5,000 pages ? Will every page need to be visited manually or will it be completed 100% automatically within a day even when no bot or user has visited the page ?
Apr 25, 2012 1:01 pm by Edvard
We have made the refund for Enterprise. No, it will not prepend "%" in Pro. No need to visit each page manually with Pro. Sometimes it may stop translating new content to not exceed the limits set by Google and it will queue the translations for the next time. During that period it will show the original version instead without "%".
Apr 25, 2012 2:22 pm by dino345
https://developers.google.com/translate/v2/pricing This link says I can buy something to extend the limits. What do you suggest ? We don't mind... ;)
Apr 26, 2012 8:08 am by Edvard
You can leave the API key empty or if you want you can buy your own one.