Forum Archive - Hi, I bought gTranslate I installed

Hi, I bought gTranslate I installed
Apr 25, 2012 4:15 pm by andrea
Hi, I bought gTranslate I installed it on my site and fun goes wrong, there's only one problem when you change the language there is taking forever to load, how can I fix this?
Re: Hi, I bought gTranslate I installed
Apr 25, 2012 4:33 pm by dino345
Hey andrea, Troublshooting Pro topic says: 7. The translated page is always slow. - Make sure that gtranslate/cache/XX folders are writable. After visiting a translated page, you will be able to find files in the appropriate language folder. If you don't see them, then set gtranslate/cache/XX folders permissions to 777. I hope that works for you :)
Apr 25, 2012 4:45 pm by Yana
Dear Dino345, thank you for your answer. Dear Andrea, also it would be helpful to post your website address here, so I can check and assist you.
Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm by andrea
Sorry I forgot, my website is: www.899-camgirl.com
Apr 25, 2012 4:58 pm by Yana
Hi, Google Analytics is not installed, please turn off Analytics feature in GTranslate.
Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm by andrea
I turned off google analytics and does not improve
Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm by andrea
I noticed now that doesn't translate in practice by clicking on a flag for English example that loads after a long time out is 899. camgirl.com/en but the site is not translated
Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm by Yana
Hi, If you have entered API key, please make sure is correct or just remove it. You can find the documentation here: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation Also please make sure that you don't have both the GTranslate Pro Joomla plugin version and the General version installed on your server.
Apr 25, 2012 5:59 pm by Yana
If you can send ftp access and backend admin username/password I can check the settings.
Apr 25, 2012 8:11 pm by andrea
I sent a PM with your login admin joomla
Apr 25, 2012 9:04 pm by andrea
Hey andrea, Troublshooting Pro topic says: 7. The translated page is always slow. - Make sure that gtranslate/cache/XX folders are writable. After visiting a translated page, you will be able to find files in the appropriate language folder. If you don't see them, then set gtranslate/cache/XX folders permissions to 777. I hope that works for you :) Sorry I just now noticed your reply and thank you, I also tried changing permissions to 777 and still doesn't work.Thanks anyway
Apr 26, 2012 6:40 am by Yana
Hi, I've installed the plugin. Please check.
Apr 26, 2012 9:08 am by andrea
Good morning, I wanted to ask if the problem was solved, because I see that it takes much more to charge the paggina when you change the language. thanks
Apr 26, 2012 9:49 am by Yana
Dear Andrea, It's usually slow in the first run but when your site is translated and the translations are cached it will be almost the same speed as your website is.