Forum Archive - GTranslate Enterprise

GTranslate Enterprise
Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm by roland76
Hello again, I use as look for the module the "Drop down list". In Firefox are flags shown before every language, in IE and Chrom not. Is this a CSS issue from my site or in generel? I saw that flags in IE are working on gtranslate.net. Greetings, Roland
Re: GTranslate Enterprise
Apr 25, 2012 8:27 pm by Yana
Dear Roland, We have customized the language selector for our website to meet our needs. Unfortunately we don't provide customization service but you can copy the source code from our website and try to modify it on your own.
Apr 28, 2012 4:47 am by roland76
Hello, what do you mean with customized? Do you use the normal module and make just some CSS thinks or do you have made a complete new one? And where can I copy the source code? Is it PHP or just HTML and CSS?
Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm by Yana
Dear Roland , You can check the source code of our website. Here is the css: <!-- .flag {font-size:16px;padding:1px 0;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/lang/16.png);} .flag img, .alt_flag img {border:0;margin-top:2px;} .alt_flag {font-size:16px;padding:1px 0;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/lang/alt_flags.png);} .switcher {float:right;margin-top:3px;margin-left:10px;font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;text-align:left;cursor:pointer;overflow:hidden;position:relative;} .switcher a {text-decoration:none;display:block;font-size:10pt;} .switcher a span {margin-right:3px;padding:0;display:block;float:left;} .switcher .selected {background:#FFFFFF url(/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/switcher.png) repeat-x;position:relative;z-index:9999;} .switcher .selected a {border:1px solid #CCCCCC;background:url(/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/arrow_down.png) 146px center no-repeat;color:#666666;padding:3px 5px;width:151px;} .switcher .selected a:hover {background:#F0F0F0 url(/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/arrow_down.png) 146px center no-repeat;} .switcher .option {position:relative;z-index:9998;border-left:1px solid #CCCCCC;border-right:1px solid #CCCCCC;border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;background-color:#EEEEEE;display:none;width:161px;} .switcher .option a {color:#000;padding:3px 5px;} .switcher .option a:hover {background:#FFC;} -->