Forum Archive - Problem with reCaptcha, doesn't work after translation

Problem with reCaptcha, doesn't work after translation
Apr 30, 2012 4:05 pm by Chigolo69
I got a problem with recaptcha. When I translate my page the recaptcha doesn't work anmyore.... no recaptcha @ login, contact, guestbook or elsewhere... the whole thing isn't there anymore. Whe I translate it to the standrd laguage it will receive.... What can I do?
Re: Problem with reCaptcha, doesn't work after translation
Apr 30, 2012 5:58 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please post your website address, so I can check it?
May 1, 2012 6:07 am by Chigolo69
yeah for sure it's offline, please use UN: "test" & PW: "testtest" to login when you change the language you will se that the design @ the menu is destroyed an when you click on guestbook there is noch recaptcha anymore. I also have a second page www.beast-supplements.de, same problem. would be glad if you can help me. thx
May 2, 2012 10:10 am by mkhde
Hi Thats normal because the recaptcha works only with your domain. But if you translate it with gtranslate free your domain change to http://translate.googleusercontent.com My tipp use the pro version than it works
May 2, 2012 9:54 pm by Yana
Dear Mkhde , thank you for your answer. Dear Chigolo69, Ive checked your website for HTML errors. There are 103 HTML validation errors. Please try to fix at least end tag errors. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ne&group=0
May 3, 2012 9:39 am by Chigolo69
Thx, ooooh damn it, a lot of work, but the problem really is I'm not a professional and normally the template of gavick should work,... will it work with the pro version? And does the recaptcha only works with the Proversion?
May 3, 2012 10:34 am by Yana
Daer Chigolo69, You can install Firebug add-on for Firefox which makes it easy to find and fix mistakes in your CSS code. The GTranslate is for all valid HTML websites. As to invalid HTML sites, we cannot predict the behaviour but it's absolutely risk-free to use GTranslate. We have 30 days money back guarantee.
May 4, 2012 6:02 am by Chigolo69
Thx for the answer, but now I've installed MultiTrans. I have 6 HPs with official gavick & rockettheme templates and I think the programmig should be done nice ;-) Thx for the answers.