Forum Archive - GTranslate PRO Error

GTranslate PRO Error
May 5, 2012 9:03 am by elloy
Hello, Iv Follwed the instruction.. 1. Uploaded the file gtranslate into my root folder and changed the CHMOD 2. Installed the free version of the Mod 3. Installed the Plug-in 4. Edited the config file and uploaded it 5. Created the sitemape.txt 6. Edited the .htaccess file 7. Edited the rebots.txt 8. Apach rewrite mode are ON You can verify in: http://www.it-systemes.be/gtranslate/info.php The problem is when i turn the Pro version ON and enable the plug-in i get ERROR 404 But when i disable the Plug-in the website is ok but when i click on a flag to translate nothing change. My website is http://www.it-systemes.be I already mailed the admin with all access code but noone answer me! When i turn the Pro version OFF and disable the plug-in everything work good. Anyone can help me ? im looking for this 2 days now. Thank you
Re: GTranslate PRO Error
May 5, 2012 11:00 am by elloy
UP!!
May 5, 2012 2:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Please ask your hosting provider to enable the PHP ionCube loader for you. If it is not possible you can use our Enterprise service.
May 8, 2012 9:40 am by elloy
Can you do it now ? PHP ionCube loader is enabled
May 8, 2012 11:00 am by Yana
HI, I've checked the PHP information and it is not enabled. Could you please check? Log in to the joomla administration panel go to Site -> System Information -> PHP Information
May 11, 2012 9:25 am by elloy
Hi, Its loaded now, can you please try now .?? i asked my hosting provider and he did it Thank you
May 11, 2012 10:36 am by Yana
Hi, I've installed Gtranslate Pro. Please check .