Forum Archive - Language hosting----how to use

Language hosting----how to use
May 6, 2012 12:45 pm by hqm2009
I buy enterprise version And I want know how to use language hosting. such as, my website is feyong.net. and ru.feyong.net is working out and how can I make feyong.ru or feyong.net.ru work out Thank
Re: Language hosting----how to use
May 6, 2012 5:08 pm by Yana
Hi, If you want to use a separate domain for each language you can send your domain name and we will configure it on our side.
May 7, 2012 1:05 am by hqm2009
Ok, and here are the domain name list main site: feyong.net feyong.ru # Russion feyong.es # Spanish feyong.de # German feyong.it # Italian feyong.fr # frech feyong.br # Portuguese feyong.nl # Dutch feyong.pl # Polish feyong.fi # Finnish feyong.no # Norwegian feyong.gr # Greek feyong.se # Swedish feyong.si # Slovenian feyong.hu # Hungarian feyong.ee # Estonian feyong.bg # Bulgarian feyong.my # Malay feyong.jp # Japanese feyong.ae # Arabic feyong.kr # Korean feyong.dk # Danish feyong.cz # Czech feyong.ph # Filipino feyong.il # Hebrew feyong.in # Hindi feyong.is # Icelandic feyong.id # Indonesian feyong.lv # Latvian feyong.lt # Lithuanian feyong.mk # Macedonian feyong.ir # Persian feyong.ro # Romanian feyong.sk # Slovak feyong.th # Thai feyong.tr # Turkish feyong.ua # Ukrainian feyong.vn # Vietnamese feyong.az # Armenian feyong.al # Albanian feyong.by # Belarusian feyong.cn # chinese(if possible)
May 7, 2012 9:44 am by Yana
Hi, Have you purchased all of these domains?
May 7, 2012 2:52 pm by hqm2009
sorry.no. Just forget it.
May 17, 2012 9:47 am by simonemarziano
Hi, I have the same problem. I have the site bb-toscana.it (original) and I want to set the bed-and-breakfast-toscana.com instead of fr.bb-toscana.it (already purchased) What should I do? :?:
May 17, 2012 9:55 am by Yana
HI, You need to create DNS records to point to our server and we will activate the license for ibed-and-breakfast-toscana.com.