Forum Archive - On GTranslate Pro queston

On GTranslate Pro queston
May 4, 2012 6:06 am by hqm2009
Hi, I want get an GTranslate Pro, but the server should meet the below requirements: PHP ionCube Loader - if you don't have it ask your hosting provider to enable it for you PHP Curl library - default for the most hosts PHP JSON library - default for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0 PHP SOAP client if you are going to use Bing Translator - default for the most hosts Apache mod_rewrite or equivalent (IIRF or ISAPI_rewrite for IIS servers) I know html very well, but know little php. And my website server do not offer good after service. so i can not their help. And now, I wan to know is there any methods to check whether my server has the aboves? www.feyong.net (joomla 5) is the website, i am going to install the GTranslate Pro software. And if I buy it, can I pay it relative amount GPB via paypal, instead of EUR? Thanks Felix
Re: On GTranslate Pro queston
May 4, 2012 6:12 am by Yana
Hi, To see the PHP information log in to the Joomla Administrator panel, click Help > System Info > PHP Information. If your server doesn't meet this requirements, please consider using our Enterprise service. There are no server requirements! Your website can be written in any programming language and hosted on any web server.
May 5, 2012 2:17 pm by hqm2009
Have load Enterprise service,and I get the user name and password to modify the translation, but for where should I log on with this user name. can you show me the website address?
May 5, 2012 2:27 pm by Yana
Hi, In order to edit translations you should select appropriate language and ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL.
May 7, 2012 12:28 am by immigration
Hi need your help. I used the free version, which worked fine, until it stop working recently. I then purchased the pro version to have the added features. Install did not go smoothly and after looking through your forum and asking my developer (extra cost) and the host server we finally have it running. www.immigrationmanagement.com. However now when you click on a flag, all the flags disappear? everything appears to be configured in the backend. Can we please start a discussion to resolve this issue. If not I may need to ask for a refund. Warm regards Immigration
May 7, 2012 9:56 am by Yana
Hi, I've checked your website. I clicked on several flags and all is fine. Please see the screenshot : http://dc183.4shared.com/img/WGbsaMcl/s7/0.8278441117401197/Capture_6.JPG
May 8, 2012 1:46 am by immigration
Hi thanks for looking at the site. It works like a dream in firefox however when you try it in explorer (which most people use) all the flags disappear. Please have another look.
May 8, 2012 1:48 am by immigration
Also when you click on some languages in firefox and explorer there is a small amount of text above the page which should not be there? Example: Xml version = "1.0" एन्कोडिंग = "utf-8"?> Please advise