Forum Archive - Purchased GTranslate Pro, Appropriate License Issue

Purchased GTranslate Pro, Appropriate License Issue
May 16, 2012 3:48 pm by danieltsang
Dear GTranslate team, We now have successfully downloaded the GTranslate Pro installation package. Sorry for keeping contact you previously. Now after I installed GTranslate Pro in Joomla 2.5.4, there is the following message: "You don't have appropriate license for your lite.orientaviation.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back." I tried adding ?verify_license=1 to the URL but to no avail. We purchased GTranslate Pro for orientaviation.com & the subdomain "lite" is the test site. I think this subdomain may have caused this issue? What's wrong? Thanks~!
Re: Purchased GTranslate Pro, Appropriate License Issue
May 16, 2012 3:53 pm by danieltsang
Just to add, our order license is order no. #77801. Thanks~! Could you activate the license for lite.orientaviation.com subdomain, in addition to http://www.orientaviation.com? Thanks~!
Re: Purchased GTranslate Pro, Appropriate License Issue
May 16, 2012 5:11 pm by Yana
Hi, We will activate the license for your testing subdomain and let you know.