Forum Archive - site uploaded, extension payed, how to activate pro version

site uploaded, extension payed, how to activate pro version
May 18, 2012 5:03 pm by sasakerkez
Dear college. As you can see, I have payed your excellent GTranslate Pro, in April 2012. Now, in May 2012., my new site , for which I have payed this your extension, is finally uploaded and you can open it using www.bizcombook.com Now, I please you to activate this GTranslate Pro for me, for site www.bizcombook.com or/and tell me what to do to use it in full, just as payed. Thank you and best regards... Sasa Kerkez [email protected]
Re: site uploaded, extension payed, how to activate pro vers
May 18, 2012 7:24 pm by Yana
Hi, You can find the documentation here: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation If you have a problem with the installation , we can install it for you.
May 19, 2012 10:22 am by sasakerkez
Hi Yana. Thank you. I will try, but on first sight I am scared from that installation, I can not promise I will not ask to install it for me. But, as first, I will try alone. About GTranslator Pro zip file: I have payes in April, site is uploaded in May, I am not sure what I have done with that GTranslator Pro file . Can you send it to me again, please? My email is: [email protected] Thank your and best regards. Sasa
May 19, 2012 9:06 pm by Yana
Hi, Just sent. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.