Forum Archive - I want to "Uninstall"gTranslate

I want to "Uninstall"gTranslate
May 23, 2012 1:14 pm by vega
I had somebody working on my website last year, and apparently he installed gtranslate. Now every page anyone goes to on my site, a popup comes up saying "*domain* please update your GTranslate..." I am not even using GTranslate for anything on my site, and I cannot find where it is installed on my site. I have searched in the cPanel and File Manager on my site for gtranslate and nothing comes up. I don't have joomla or wordpress or drupal, so can anyone tell me where the html "install" of gtanslate might be on my site? The guy who was working on my site is unreachable.
Re: I want to "Uninstall"gTranslate
May 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check the source code of your website. I think you have the GTranslate general html code in it. What is your website address?
May 24, 2012 9:39 am by vega
Hi Yana, thanks for the reply. I checked the source code on the browser and there is some GTranslate HTML in there, indeed! Unfortunately, since the before mentioned web worker changed the site to PHP, I no longer understand where to find the code that causes many behaviors on my site. the url is ... If you look there, are you able to see what file I can find the GTranslate code on so I can remove it? I looked on index.php, but it is not there. Thanks.
May 24, 2012 12:45 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check indexnew.php file.