Forum Archive - Main Menu Problem with GTranslate Pro

Main Menu Problem with GTranslate Pro
May 22, 2012 6:07 am by giorgoskon
Can you please check why am I having problems with the main menu (NOT right aligning) when I am switching to greeks? my web page: http://www.cyprusorganics.com use the following link please : http://www.cyprusorganics.com/faxtoras to bypass the coming soon mode I did the validation check and I think is ok ( getting 6 errors but all of them are related with the custom log in widget and not with the main menu ) I am running the latest version of your plug in
Re: Main Menu Problem with GTranslate Pro
May 22, 2012 9:45 pm by giorgoskon
Hello, How can identify the different languages using CSS ? Did you insert an ID or a class somewhere that I can use to apply language specific styling ??? Thanks
May 23, 2012 9:08 pm by Yana
Hi, You can get the current language with $_GET['glang'] .
May 24, 2012 1:37 am by giorgoskon
( $_GET['glang'] == 'el') or only $_GET['glang'] ??? for the greeks (el)
May 24, 2012 1:41 am by giorgoskon
i am trying this : <?php if ( $_GET['glang'] == 'el') : ?> #navigation-menu ul.sf-menu > li { margin-left: -15px;} <?php endif; ?> but does't work,, any suggestions?
May 24, 2012 8:32 am by Yana
Hi, Please read this, it should be helpful: url-language-code-t320.html?hilit=glang
May 24, 2012 1:23 pm by giorgoskon
Yana, Can you please just give me the answer. Too complicated for me all the stuff there: The question is: <?php if ( $_GET['glang'] == 'el') : ?> #navigation-menu ul.sf-menu > li { margin-left: -15px;} <?php endif; ?>   Is this code correct or do I need to add something else? Thanks
May 24, 2012 3:37 pm by giorgoskon
by the way I am using PHP 5.3 (Single php.ini), with IonCube I have changed the: # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] to # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&glang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&glang=$1 [L,QSA] And I have tried with the following code: <?php if ( $_GET['glang'] == 'el') : ?> #navigation-menu ul.sf-menu > li { margin-left: -15px;} <?php endif; ?> But i cannot get the page.. ANy other suggestions thanks