Forum Archive - How to edit a subpage in Gtranslate Enterprise

How to edit a subpage in Gtranslate Enterprise
May 25, 2012 8:02 am by paulg
Hi, I've several very large articles with many photos in my website so I've used the pagebreak option in Joomla (JCE Editor) to create a table of content with several subpages. A link to i.e. page 5 in the table of content looks like this: "http://www.website.com/category/subcategory/article?showall=&start=5" but there's no way to edit the translated version of the page. The option ?language_edit=1 doesn't respond at all. I've also tried to edit when I use the option "show all pages" in the table of content but still no effect. So the question is: is there a way to edit translated subpages in large articles with pagebreaks, now I can only edit the first page. Greetings, Paul
Re: How to edit a subpage in Gtranslate Enterprise
May 25, 2012 8:54 pm by Yana
Hi, If you already have ? in the URL you need to add &language_edit=1 to the URL.
May 26, 2012 11:54 am by paulg
Hi Yana, Please read my question, I'm familiar with that option but it doesn't work in subpages. Greetings, Paul
May 26, 2012 1:31 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please post your website address , so I can check it?