Forum Archive - gtranslate pro stopped to work

gtranslate pro stopped to work
May 26, 2012 5:57 pm by mherv
hi my configuration was working ant i made no big changes. now i got this with the following url: http://moldorent.com/en/viewproperty/ar ... /2?lang=en You don't have appropriate license for moldorent.com domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. can you tell me what's wrong?
Re: gtranslate pro stopped to work
May 27, 2012 2:01 pm by Yana
hi, Try to add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL.
May 27, 2012 5:03 pm by mherv
a) ?verify_license=1 produces absolutely no message, but suddenly the translations started to work again. b) this leads me to a question : am i depending on your servers to make a license validation? Becaise this incident let me think that whatever i do i have to be linked to your servers. In case i am, let me tell you a sad story : 2 years ago i bought a product named reservation manager pro from a company named webformatique. it was protected by ioncube on the website name. as you can imagine i not only spent money for the product, i also spent much time setting it up. Now i have to change the web site name, but webformatique is out of business and i have to start everything again. your product is protected by ioncube, and relies on the way google translation works. i can take the risk that google changes its interface, and i must stick to my domain name. However, the risk i dont want to take is to depend on your server for anything, because if something happens to your organization, my translations will stop to work, as well as my sef characteristics. By the way you indicate nowhere that the validation is controlled on your server. I would like you to send me my encrypted license instead of keeping it for you to make thge license validation on my server. this would secure me a bit better. regards Marc
May 30, 2012 5:00 pm by Yana
Hi, In order to keep the plugin working the licence should be updated periodically. It is by design.