Forum Archive - GT Translate files encrypted

GT Translate files encrypted
Feb 28, 2011 10:18 am by [email protected]
Hello Mr. Ananyan, I baught Saturday the version PRO of GT Translation and is not only my developer saying is not working, I engaged other developer which told me the same thing, the files are encrypted and the version PRO installed above the free version is not working. You sent me an email Saturday saying that if I give you FTP access to my site you will install it, but unfortunately you don't answer anymore to my emails and my site is down for this problem since two days. I not found this attitude very fair, that's why I kindly ask you to solve this problem. I still believe you're a serious person. Thank you very much.
Re: GT Translate files encrypted
Feb 28, 2011 12:11 pm by Edvard
I received your email and responded today. I was off for the weekend and I think that it is normal.
Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm by [email protected]
I appologize for my impatience...My site is at the beginning and is not so good to stay offline...I respect your weekend. I will wait for you to take a look. Thank you very much.
Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm by [email protected]
Mr. Ananyan I recieved your email: "Hi Daniela, Sorry, but I think you are little bit impatient. It was not 3 days, I responded you on Saturday night and it was late night my time. I was off on Sunday. Today is Monday and if you want I can install it for you now. But I need your confirmation, since you already talk about refund. Regards," and I gave you the confirmation to install it...But again I don't receive any answer from you...I don't know what to think anymore... More than say is urgent for me, what can I do?
Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm by [email protected]
I really dont understand anymore, if you don't have time for this you can tell me very clear that you don't have time, but not tell me that you can do it now (at 1 p.m. today) and do nothing until now. This is a joke? I thaught you maintain your word.
Mar 1, 2011 9:51 am by [email protected]
Thank you very much for your answer and I appologize again for my insistance, but we spoke and you understood the reasons why I insisted...I appreciate very much your disponibility and I appreciate that you work to fix this problem. As soon as my system administrators will solve that issue I'll send you an email to continue the work. Have a nice day, Daniela
Mar 2, 2011 11:03 am by [email protected]
A BIG THANK YOU for your wonderful work and for all the patience you've had with me. The PRO VERSION is working and I find it spectacular! YOU ARE GREAT!