Forum Archive - messing up my template in either mode

messing up my template in either mode
May 27, 2012 5:30 pm by AndriaD
Hi. First off, I really like this thing, but I'm seeing a fairly serious problem with it, no matter if I choose Google-default, or redirect. In Google-default mode, it totally screws up all my submit buttons -- no text on them, and they won't click. In redirect mode, it totally messes up my top, horizontal, MAIN menu buttons, although the links still work. My template was created in Artisteer, which has its own way of dealing with CSS submit buttons, and that is apparently what is getting messed up, in the default mode. No clue why the main menu buttons are getting messed up yet leaving the links intact. Hope I can get this fixed, so I can open my site to more than just English-speakers. Thx, Andria
Re: messing up my template in either mode
May 27, 2012 8:54 pm by Yana
Dear Andria, Please check your website for HTML errors with http://validator.w3.org and try to fix at least end tag errors.