Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro

Gtranslate Pro
May 22, 2012 11:56 am by lakis21
Hi, Will pro version work, together with falang on a joomla 2.5? I want to make a site with 3 languages. 2 languages manually by falang and the 3rd dynamic throught gtranslate pro. I have the same sollution but with joomla 1.5 and joomfish. But joofish is not for joomla 2.5. Will it work? So I will not pay 80Euros, if will not work.. Best Regards, Trintafillos
Re: Gtranslate Pro
May 22, 2012 3:33 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, it works. In this case you should install GTranslate Pro General and replace [a-z] with the language codes which you want to be handled by GTranslate.
May 23, 2012 6:29 am by lakis21
Hallo, I get yesterday the pro version and I installed it. I have 2 problems, and I need your help. I have a joomla 2.5, Falang for english and greek. I have gtranslate for bulgrarian I have two problems. I am following the next steps to reproduce the error. i. cleaning cache and cookies. ii. Visitting the site http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr iii. If I am swiching language between english and greek (through gtranslate module), and navigating throught the menus, and switching again everything is ok. iv. Now If i Select bulgarian, the site is in bulgarian and is working ok, and I can play through the menus. No I have the 2 following problems after I change to an automatic translated page (bulgarian). 1st. for example I am on the following page: http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/bg/sitemap If move my mouse over the enlish flag, the link is http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/bg/sitemap instead of http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/sitemap or http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/en/sitemap. So I can't return to english site. it is staying in bulgarian language when I pressed it 2nd. I am following the steps i-iv from the begining. and for example i am on the following page http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/bg/sitemap Now I am selecting Greek from the gtranslate module. The site will take to http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/el/sitemap which is right and greek! But now if i do mouse over through the menus, instead of http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/el/prices I have http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/bg/el/bg/prices and when I press it the site is again in bulgarian. here is my .htaccess ## # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2012 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks ## Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteEngine On # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^(ru|bg)/(ru|bg)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(ru|bg)/(ru|bg)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(ru|bg)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(ru|bg)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] # ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## # RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section. I need your help please! Best Regards, Triantafillos
May 23, 2012 8:50 pm by Yana
Hi, I've checked your website. You have installed both the GTranslate joomla plugin version and the general. You should uninstall the plugin version. If you have installed the language filter and language code plugins you should uninstall it.
May 24, 2012 10:13 am by lakis21
Hello I just installed the plugin you send me and the free module. I disabled the language filter and language code plugins, but now greeks is from gtranslate and now the original greek through Falang. (this happened when I disable the language filter a required componet fro falang) Please advice now , how I can have the correct greek language. Thank you, Triantafillos
Re: Gtranslate Pro & falang
May 25, 2012 5:25 am by lakis21
Hi Yana, Please tell me how to make it work... I need Bulgarian from gtranslate , english and greek from falang. You said that is working... please advise.... Thank you
May 25, 2012 6:36 am by Yana
Hi, If you can send me FTP access and backend admin username /password I can configure it .
May 25, 2012 7:22 am by lakis21
Thank you Yana, pm send
May 25, 2012 5:24 pm by lakis21
Did you see it? Did you manage to find something? Thank you
May 27, 2012 2:45 pm by Yana
Hi, You should convert the following rules to IIS Web.config # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^(en|bg)/(en|bg)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(en|bg)/(en|bg)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(en|bg)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(en|bg)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
May 27, 2012 9:22 pm by lakis21
Hi, You should convert the following rules to IIS Web.config # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^(en|bg)/(en|bg)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(en|bg)/(en|bg)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(en|bg)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(en|bg)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] Hello I just did ( I have ape manager, also .htaccess works, but i delete the file) I conver and import the rules to webconfig <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <configuration> <system.webServer> <rewrite> <rules> <rule name="Joomla! Rule 1" stopProcessing="true"> <match url="^(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" /> <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAny"> <add input="{QUERY_STRING}" pattern="base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\)" ignoreCase="false" /> <add input="{QUERY_STRING}" pattern="(>|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(&lt;|%3E)" /> <add input="{QUERY_STRING}" pattern="GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})" ignoreCase="false" /> <add input="{QUERY_STRING}" pattern="_REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})" ignoreCase="false" /> </conditions> <action type="CustomResponse" url="index.php" statusCode="403" statusReason="Forbidden" statusDescription="Forbidden" /> </rule> <rule name="Joomla! Rule 2"> <match url="(.*)" ignoreCase="false" /> <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll"> <add input="{URL}" pattern="^/index.php" ignoreCase="true" negate="true" /> <add input="{URL}" pattern="/component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$" /> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" /> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" /> </conditions> <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php" /> </rule> <rule name="Imported Rule 1" stopProcessing="true"> <match url="^(en|bg)/(en|bg)/(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" /> <action type="Redirect" url="/{R:1}/{R:3}" redirectType="Permanent" /> </rule> <rule name="Imported Rule 2" stopProcessing="true"> <match url="^(en|bg)/(en|bg)$" ignoreCase="false" /> <action type="Redirect" url="/{R:1}/" redirectType="Permanent" /> </rule> <rule name="Imported Rule 3" stopProcessing="true"> <match url="^(en|bg)/(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" /> <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll"> <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" /> </conditions> <action type="Rewrite" url="/gtranslate/translate.php?lang={R:1}&amp;url={R:2}" appendQueryString="true" /> </rule> <rule name="Imported Rule 4" stopProcessing="true"> <match url="^(en|bg)$" ignoreCase="false" /> <action type="Rewrite" url="/gtranslate/translate.php?lang={R:1}" appendQueryString="true" /> </rule> </rules> </rewrite> </system.webServer> </configuration> But also now the greek it's not from falang (it's from gtranslate). I noticed that the greek are working on when System - Language Filter is enable.... Any other idea?
May 28, 2012 7:48 pm by Yana
Hi, The web.config doesn't work. If you can correct the rules it should work or you can consider using GTranslate Enterprise version.
May 28, 2012 8:32 pm by lakis21
Hi, The web.config doesn't work. If you can correct the rules it should work or you can consider using GTranslate Enterprise version. The web.config is working, if its wrong, Can you correct it? or give me a valid .htaccess which you allready try it... with the specif condtions. If you remember before i Buy I ask a specific question , and you said that is working.... Are you sure Yana, that the gtranslaste works of together with Falang, and joomla 2.5, and System - Language Filter disabled ?? Hi, Will pro version work, together with falang on a joomla 2.5? I want to make a site with 3 languages. 2 languages manually by falang and the 3rd dynamic throught gtranslate pro. I have the same sollution but with joomla 1.5 and joomfish. But joofish is not for joomla 2.5. Will it work? So I will not pay 80Euros, if will not work.. Best Regards, Trintafillos
May 29, 2012 9:51 am by lakis21
will anybody provide me any sollution from you support team? After a week no sollution .... How many days I have to wait to see my site working correctly? maybe Edvard can help? and please don't offer the enterprize as solution...to my problem. it's doesn't feet to me.
May 30, 2012 5:25 am by lakis21
Atleast 8 days now!!! Someone will SUPPORT me? Is there Support Team? If you can't support the product just refund, and tell us that the product has no support!
May 30, 2012 11:09 am by Yana
Hi, Gtranslate Pro general version works with Falang and joomla 2.5. You just need to replace "[a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW" with the languages you want to be handled by gtranslate. Here are gtranslate rewrite rules for .htaccess # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
May 30, 2012 11:24 am by lakis21
Hi, Gtranslate Pro general version works with Falang and joomla 2.5. You just need to replace "[a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW" with the languages you want to be handled by gtranslate. Here are gtranslate rewrite rules for .htaccess # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] The problem is tha Falang needs System - Language Filter Enable. System - Language Filter should be enable or disable? Should I have enable to see the correct greek? of When I enabled it i have the problem with module of gtransalate: i am on the following page http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/bg/sitemap Now I am selecting Greek from the gtranslate module. The site will take to http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/el/sitemap which is right and greek! But now if i do mouse over through the menus, instead of http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/el/prices I have http://www.studiosanagnostou.gr/bg/el/bg/prices and when I press it the site is again in bulgarian. So how it is working? did you tried before you answer to me?
May 31, 2012 7:40 am by lakis21
anyone??
May 31, 2012 10:23 am by lakis21
Nobody replies to my emails, nobody answer to my posts... and the product is does not work as you replied to me. Please tell me which is the process for refund, to get my money back... :( 30 days Money back guarantee I am really desapointed , because this great type of product, has not good support... Nobody can wait 7-8 days to make his site to work... I get a reply per day, and the reply is wrong... Best Regards, Triantafillos
Jun 1, 2012 7:29 am by lakis21
Still no reply neither to my email neither to my posts... :( No problem I am going to unistall the plugin now, and going to dispute to paypal!!! Regards, Triantafillos Papaioannou
Jun 1, 2012 1:09 pm by Edvard
Hi, We have made the refund.