Forum Archive - cPanel details - is this a case of server overload

cPanel details - is this a case of server overload
May 22, 2012 4:20 pm by [email protected]
hi yana this statement in cpanel is worrying if Backups ran now, your account would NOT be backed up success 2367.31 MB /20,000MB error 144544 /100,000(Files) just installed and running gtranslate for one day only. please check if anything is wrong
Re: cPanel details - is this a case of server overload
May 23, 2012 2:35 am by pacowilson
I think the problem is caused by too many files which generated by Gtranslate. You need to check with your host provider. After I installed the Gtranslate, I have to move to another host.
May 23, 2012 8:53 pm by Yana
Hi, You can disable the languages you don't want from the language selector and remove from your sitemap.txt. If you have dynamic texts in your pages try to wrap them with class="notranslate". For example dynamic date-times, online users counters, any other counters or random numbers. This will reduce the number of files in the cache folder. Also you can upgrade your hosting plan or consider using our new Enterprise service.In this case translation cache will be kept on our cloud network.
May 24, 2012 3:03 am by [email protected]
for example a few of the languages below. i never select the flag, and the sitemap have only vietnamese / thai / simplified chinese - all others i removed much earlier but still caching going on for all the languages. /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/it 828 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/az 854 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ca 903 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ko 994 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/sv 1217 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fi 1290 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/cs 1485 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/da 1529 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/et 1615 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/es 1681 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fr 1785 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/de 1869 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ru 1874 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/tr 2146 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ar 3053 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/bg 3714 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/no 6598 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/iw 7545 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fa 7888 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ja 8734 is there any way to stop caching other languages except what i want. pls advise. your help yana was so valuable to achieve this level, and if you are able to solve this problem i would be very happy online counters i have disabled
May 24, 2012 6:56 am by [email protected]
for example a few of the languages below. i never select the flag, and the sitemap have only vietnamese / thai / simplified chinese - all others i removed much earlier but still caching going on for all the languages. /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/it 828 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/az 854 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ca 903 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ko 994 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/sv 1217 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fi 1290 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/cs 1485 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/da 1529 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/et 1615 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/es 1681 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fr 1785 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/de 1869 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ru 1874 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/tr 2146 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ar 3053 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/bg 3714 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/no 6598 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/iw 7545 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fa 7888 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ja 8734 is there any way to stop caching other languages except what i want. pls advise. your help yana was so valuable to achieve this level, and if you are able to solve this problem i would be very happy. i tried to make this gtranslate work perfectly for so many months but now only have achieved this far and all ok except that it is caching languages that i dont want. pls help one last time online counters i have disabled
May 24, 2012 7:51 am by Yana
Hi, You can write a rule to redirect unwanted languages to the homepage.
May 24, 2012 2:20 pm by [email protected]
Hi, You can write a rule to redirect unwanted languages to the homepage. hi yana, refer www.samratbazaar.com.sg can you help me write a rule as mentioned above. even though the dot htaccess rewrite mentions three languages only the cache is filling with all the languages. please help me or hosting provider might disable my website you already helped me so much.
May 25, 2012 11:39 am by Yana
Hi, Here is an example for French RewriteRule ^(fr)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L]
May 26, 2012 5:09 pm by [email protected]
Hi, Here is an example for French RewriteRule ^(fr)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] hi yana, please check below if the insertion of the above rule you gave me is correct, and any reason why www. is not mentioned before my site name RewriteEngine On # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^(zh-CN|th|id)/(zh-CN|th|id)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(zh-CN|th|id)/(zh-CN|th|id)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(zh-CN|th|id)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(zh-CN|th|id)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] ########## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits RewriteRule ^(no)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(ko)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(ja)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(vi)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(es)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(de)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(nl)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(fr)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(af)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(bg)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(ar)/(.*) http://samratbazaar.com.sg/$2 [R=301,L] ## If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below ## This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! thanks thambi
May 27, 2012 2:42 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try this rule RewriteRule ^(fr)/(.*) / [r=301]
May 28, 2012 2:54 am by [email protected]
Hi, Please try this rule RewriteRule ^(fr)/(.*) / [r=301] still writing to the fr folder yana, i just want three languages only th|id|zh-CN thai / indonesian / and simplified chinese. why i am not able to control caching of other languages i dont understand. just help me with a strong rewrite rule or check if any mistake in configuration or settings either in dot htaccess or sitemap or joomla backend. i would post all the log in details again by pm
May 28, 2012 6:59 am by [email protected]
Hi, Please try this rule RewriteRule ^(fr)/(.*) / [r=301] hi yana, ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ my server shows alarming levels and the host gator guys also toldme they are helpless see below If Backups ran now, your account would NOT be backed up success 2383.31 MB /20,000MB error 215563 /100,000(Files) [size=150:2mmbi9p8]Inodes 215563 / 250,000[/size:2mmbi9p8] too tired already, wish to subscribe for the enterprise so that this cache business goes elswere to the cloud. pray that i dont touch anything and you install it for me. already sent pm with log in details. only one question. for some reason the enterprise does not work for me, would you give back my pro license which i already paid for thanks
May 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you bought the license for the Enterprise version? I've added the following rule. RewriteRule ^fr|it|de|ar/(.*)$ /$1 [R=301,L]
May 28, 2012 2:00 pm by [email protected]
no yana, not yet purchased, please advise if i can get my gtranslate pro back if the enterprise does not work. what is the time period offered. but please help me install the enterprise and make it work for some major languages without server overload or cache overload. THEN I WOULD SUBSCRIBE AND MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 10minutes
May 28, 2012 2:23 pm by [email protected]
please advise if i can get my gtranslate pro back if the enterprise does not work. what is the time period offered. would buy enterprise within ten min and then will you help me install / configure without cache problems. pls advise so i can make payment and send me the link to make payment please. great i saw this by chance in your gtranslate enterprise mailer sent to me [size=150:2gxri6l9]Note: In case of an upgrade your Pro license will be vanished. You can downgrade in 30 days period for no fees.[/size:2gxri6l9] please confirm this and i would make payment within 5min
May 28, 2012 3:24 pm by [email protected]
hi yana, could not wait for your reply. already made the purchase for www.samratbazaar.com.sg for enterprise pro. please note that payment was done in a different email address (since paypal was the only method) but for the same above domain. please help me install the same languages ie thai, indonesian and simplified chinese, zh-CN|th|id with instructions on how to add other languages. thanks
May 28, 2012 7:05 pm by Yana
Hi, I'll configure the Enterprise version and let you know.
May 28, 2012 9:36 pm by [email protected]
thanks yana, please do it as quickly and disable the pro since my inode is reaching the break point, and the hosting provider might suspend my site see below If Backups ran now, your account would NOT be backed up success 2320.86 MB /20,000MB error 217090 /100,000(Files) Inodes 217090 / 250,000 please help me install the same languages ie thai, indonesian and simplified chinese, thai|id|zh-CN
May 29, 2012 7:06 am by [email protected]
thanks yana, please do it as quickly and disable the pro since my inode is reaching the break point, and the hosting provider might suspend my site see below If Backups ran now, your account would NOT be backed up success 2320.86 MB /20,000MB error 217090 /100,000(Files) Inodes 217090 / 250,000 please help me install the same languages ie thai, indonesian and simplified chinese, thai|id|zh-CN hi yana, please check my site still caching going in and the file level still at 210000 in spite of me deleting most of the major language cache files OR should i delete the whole CACHE folder itself . pls advise or help check the dot htaccess for any mistakes. thanks
May 29, 2012 8:35 am by Yana
Hi, You can delete gtranslate /cache folder.
May 29, 2012 1:02 pm by [email protected]
Hi, You can delete gtranslate /cache folder. OK would do that immediately, but you see till now two min back also it is writing to the cache folder do you need to check the dot htaccess or i just delete the cache folder only 1073 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/pt 1162 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/nl 1282 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/hu 1338 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/mk 1451 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ca 1654 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/sw 1887 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/hi 1980 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/sv 2042 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/mt 2087 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ms 2275 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/cs 2963 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/cy 2966 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/it 3097 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/da 3222 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/tr 3243 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ru 3292 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/es 3390 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/el 3437 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/no 3500 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/bg 3615 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/uk 4093 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/iw 4303 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/vi 7521 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ja 7611 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/fa 7777 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/id 18134 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/th 22434 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/zh-CN 27654 /home/samratba/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/cache 162644
May 29, 2012 1:22 pm by Yana
hi, I've uninstalled the GTranslate system plugin.
May 29, 2012 3:57 pm by [email protected]
hi yana, thanks a lot, now seems OK, but transalation a bit slow, let me wait and see but i see a % sign all over the start of any sentence and in all the headings. pls tell me how to remove this % see below please http://id.samratbazaar.com.sg/products/ ... 52464g52mn
May 29, 2012 7:44 pm by Yana
Hi, When you see "%" it means that the text is queued for translation. Usually It takes less than one minute. If you refresh the page you will see the translated version.
May 30, 2012 12:59 am by [email protected]
Hi, When you see "%" it means that the text is queued for translation. Usually It takes less than one minute. If you refresh the page you will see the translated version. refreshed and perfectly ok. but everytime refreshing how will our customers know what to do - anything like automatic refresh then yana one last request, please have a look at my dot htaccess file, so many corrections and redirects we made to get this gtranslate to work, and the dot access need a cleanup or a new clean htaccess file to accomodate gtranslate - whichever you prefer please help me out. would pm you the existing dot htaccess file. please provide me one master htaccess one last time - thanks a lot and my site is a killer
May 30, 2012 10:55 am by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM .
May 30, 2012 3:52 pm by [email protected]
hi yana, checked and corrected the htaccess accordingly, and now works like a charm. hope as days pass and the % sign would totally disappear. thanks a lot for a learned teacher like you, so patient and dedicated, and never give up attitude thanks once again bye
May 30, 2012 4:06 pm by Yana
Hi, Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad I could help you :)