Forum Archive - virtualmart i cant edit and more problems

virtualmart i cant edit and more problems
Jun 2, 2012 5:36 pm by mousasgallery
Please help for my problems 1.I cant edit the language inside one product for example http://www.mousasgallery.com/en/klasika ... egory_id=6 2.Inside the product some word its not translated and i cant edit the word is Παραγγελία and press this button Παραγγελία its coming one popp that it notify you that the product is inside the orders but and this is at greek language:( 3.I have 200 tables all this it have the word Table when i edit one and give the name table2 why its not changing all the another?I have to translate everytime one by one the same word??? http://www.mousasgallery.com/en/klasika-trapezakia My site it have the same words at all the products its a little bit changing and i upload all the time new products i cant edit everytime to the languages to make the right word i ll spend a lot of time! Can we do something for this its very important to me... 3. When you login and then you try to logout, it goes back to the greek language this is very bad to Please help me cause i need to start to translate my website to be everything right and not to be like now! Thank you very much Best Regards, Mousas Ioannis MousasGallery
Re: virtualmart i cant edit and more problems
Jun 9, 2012 11:47 pm by Yana
Dear Mousas Ioannis, I'm very sorry for the late reply. It doesn't translate the <input> value attribute by design. It can cause errors in the form submission algorithm. In future versions there will be option added to force input value attribute translation. If you want a button to be translated you need to use <button> tag instead. If you can separete it will <span> tag you will be able to edit one . Here is an example : <span>Table</span> <span>1</span>
Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm by mousasgallery
Thank you for reply Yana but i need answer for the another problems the first one problem i fix it i put one another plugin and i fix it but now i have a big problem i cant edit the menu items i have to disable the plugin of google translator but now when i disable the plugin its going the website offline and i cant go at the website and at the administrator and the message is Error Http 500 (internal server error) ***************I need answer at this problem...************* 3.I have 200 tables all this it have the word Table when i edit one and give the name table2 why its not changing all the another?I have to translate everytime one by one the same word??? http://www.mousasgallery.com/en/klasika-trapezakia My site it have the same words at all the products its a little bit changing and i upload all the time new products i cant edit everytime to the languages to make the right word i ll spend a lot of time! Can we do something for this its very important to me... I try to fix this you told me that you ll fix it can you it for me? 3. When you login and then you try to logout, it goes back to the greek language this is very bad to Thank you very much Best Regards, Mousas Ioannis MousasGallery
Jun 11, 2012 3:59 pm by Yana
Hi, I'll check it and try to fix ASAP.
Jun 13, 2012 7:54 am by mousasgallery
Thank you Yana let me know when you fix it if you need something from passwords let me know to! Best Regards Mousas Ioannis, MousasGallery
Jun 18, 2012 3:13 pm by mousasgallery
Dear Yanna I just have the same problem when i disable the plugin its going the website offline and i cant go at the website and at the administrator and the message is Error Http 500 (internal server error) Please i need to change some things at item category and i cant do it with out to disable the plugin Thank you very much Best Regards, Mousas Ioannis MousasGallery
Jun 18, 2012 3:39 pm by Yana
Dear Mousas Ioannis, I've changed Gtranslate fix lines in your yagendoorouter.php file. Please try to disable gtranslate system plugin while editing . I've tried and it works. if(class_exists('plgSystemGTranslate')) { // fix for gtranslate $uri =& JURI::getInstance(); $router =& $mainframe->getRouter(); plgSystemGTranslate::parseGTranslate($router, $uri); }