Forum Archive - GTranslate & Google Analytics

GTranslate & Google Analytics
Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm by [email protected]
Hi, please can you help me, I love GTranslate but when I try to install it on a site with Google Anaytics I receive an error and the translation does not work. Any suggestions on what I could do as I have a site I would really like to use it on. Thank you :D Z
Re: GTranslate & Google Analytics
Mar 1, 2011 9:47 am by Edvard
What is the error text? I don't think that it is connected with the Google Analytics. More likely you have another jQuery library on your site.
Mar 2, 2011 10:48 am by [email protected]
Thanks so much fo replying, the errors are: Google default - works fine On Fly (jquery) - Message: '_gaq' is undefined Line: 390 Char: 116 Code: 0 Redirect - Message: '_gaq' is undefined Line: 385 Char: 223 Code: 0 I have tried disabling every other module running on the site but still receive the same error, I really want to use 'on fly' as it looks so good with the flags. Appreciate you help, Z
Mar 2, 2011 10:51 am by Edvard
I think that you have enabled the Analytics feature in GTranslate, but Google Analytics _gac code is not installed on your site. You need to disable that option in GTranslate or install Google Analytics for your site.
Mar 2, 2011 12:00 pm by [email protected]
Edvard, You're brilliant! I had enabled analytics in GTranslate, Analytics was already installed on the site. Thank you so much for your help! Best Zena :D