Forum Archive - Problem with Gtranslate Free

Problem with Gtranslate Free
Jun 7, 2012 11:48 am by nunzio
Hi, i have a problem with the free version of Gtranslate, I install the module, if use the translation method "google default (on fly)" the module works fine, while if I use the "redirect" method obtain the error: Forbidden You do not have permission to access / on this server. Have some suggestion for solve the problem? I tried to change rights to the module folder (my hosting support 705 rights not 777) but the module don't work . The professional version can have the flags with the google default translation method? Thanks in advance Nunzio
Re: Problem with Gtranslate Free
Jun 7, 2012 4:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Which versions of GTranslate do you use? Could you please post your website address?
Jun 8, 2012 6:45 am by nunzio
Hi, the file of the module that I have installed is mod_gtranslate1.6.x.30.zip , the site is Joomla 2.5-based, visible at the URL http://www.viaggiinaltalena.it . Actually on the site, i setup the the "redirect" method of translation so you can see the error. Thanks in advance
Jun 8, 2012 3:42 pm by Yana
Hi, Google cannot access to your website. Please check access.log to understand what the problem is.