Forum Archive - [Solved] My Domain have been changed, what can I do?

[Solved] My Domain have been changed, what can I do?
Oct 29, 2011 7:05 pm by migo77
Dear Sir, I have bought the pro licence with the domain freewebspacedealer.com but my provider can´t activate cULR (I don´t know why...). Now I have change my provider with a new domain freewebspace.biz and the translate service doesnt´t work. OK, I think the new domain name is the problem, but can you send me a new licence that it works, please! :?
Re: My Domain have been changed, what can I do?
Oct 30, 2011 6:28 pm by migo77
Hello??? Is it possible to help me, please??? :shock:
Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is fixed. You will need to include <base> in the <head> tag or use absolute path for links: example: <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> should be <link href="/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> Also, you will need to use this rewrite rules instead: # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&force_no_api=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_no_api=1 [L,QSA] There will be a need to force your web server to respond with UTF-8 encoding. Please check for example Russian: http://www.freewebspace.biz/ru/
Nov 5, 2011 9:10 pm by migo77
OK Thanks for your help ! But now I have installed another script, wordpress, and it doesn´t work... Please check the domain freewebspace.biz thanks in advice !
Nov 6, 2011 5:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, You need to use Redirect translation method and turn on Pro option in GTranslate module options list. Also you can try to use this rewrite rules to force translation to not wait: # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&force_no_api=1&force_translation=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&force_no_api=1&force_translation=1 [L,QSA]
Nov 6, 2011 9:13 pm by migo77
OK, I have do it but it doesn´t work. There I get an error: For exemple Not Found The requested URL /fr/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache Server at freewebspace.biz Port 80
Nov 6, 2011 9:23 pm by migo77
IT WORKS !!! THANKS !!!
Re: [Solved] My Domain have been changed, what can I do?
Nov 14, 2011 7:45 pm by reaxion
What happened to suddenly have it work? Thanks! Scott
May 2, 2012 8:17 pm by migo77
Dear Edvart, my provider have closed the webspace service and my domain is closed now. Is it possible to get a new licence? Thanks in advice. Michael
May 2, 2012 8:36 pm by Yana
Hi, You can send your domain name and we will change the license.
Jun 6, 2012 9:52 pm by migo77
Here my new domain name: pinspirieren.com thank you very much
Jun 7, 2012 4:13 pm by Yana
HI, We'll change the license and let you know.
Jun 8, 2012 3:17 pm by Yana
HI, The new license is active.
Jun 8, 2012 7:24 pm by migo77
Thanks for your answer! But can you send me the license because my old provider had delete all data on my space. thanks in advice
Jun 8, 2012 8:54 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please send me your e-mail address?
Jun 8, 2012 9:15 pm by Yana
Hi, Just sent. Please check your e-mail.
Sep 1, 2012 11:12 am by migo77
Dear Sir, sorry for my new message to change the licence domain name... Please change the domain to get-cashback.com thanks in advice michael P.s. this is my last change !
Sep 2, 2012 9:40 pm by Yana
Hi, We have changed the license.