Forum Archive - the worst purchage in my life

the worst purchage in my life
Jun 9, 2012 4:38 pm by ramachandra
i am not able install the pro version of g-translate -neither through ftp nor through admin cp.i sent 10 mail to get some response.but no response.there is no account in my name.even i was not asked to resister prior to purchage this proversion for word press.after purchage also there is no valid link given for download and install.i payed but when followed the email link-instruction is to install free one .this is quite frustrating cancell mthis order.i am not at all happy.
Re: the worst purchage in my life
Jun 9, 2012 7:08 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is really frustrating for us to receive such a feedback. I think we have made the easiest way for making orders. You just pay and get the software on your mail with all the info required to make the install. May be you did not receive it or did not notice that we also provide free installation with your purchase. We did not receive any email. Probably you use a wrong email to contact us. The best way to reach us is the contact us form on our website or this forum for technical assistance. Please let us know how would you like to proceed either we help you install the roduct, we do it for you ourselves or make a refund.
Jun 9, 2012 7:19 pm by ramachandra
sir , please cancel this order.i am not all comfortable here.more than six hour over from i am struggling.u are telling somebody else send email to me.i do not think it is good . please refund the payment .any how i have not received any service from u rather six hours over i am sending mail and amil.this is too much. sorry please refund.
Jun 9, 2012 7:38 pm by Edvard
6 hours is much for you on Saturday and you have sent 10 emails? In that case I would like to ask for patience till Monday when we will be able to make a refund for you.
Jun 9, 2012 7:46 pm by ramachandra
thank u -understanding me.before i leave one line i would definitively tell that the account of client should be better organized . thank u.
money refund
Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am by ramachandra
dear sir, as per the discussion with you kindly refund back the money. with positive hope with regards dr barik
Re: money refund
Jun 11, 2012 11:22 am by Edvard
We have made the refund for you.

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial