Forum Archive - GTranslate Stopped Working on Drupal 6.2

GTranslate Stopped Working on Drupal 6.2
Jun 11, 2012 11:46 pm by Marc
We just noticed GTranslate is no longer working on Drupal 6.2 and do not know why nor for how long. Can I have an explanation what changed and a resolution ASAP? We are using the free version 1.4.6. Can we be made aware of any future upgrades and have the ability to test them prior to applying the upgrade to our system?
Re: GTranslate Stopped Working on Drupal 6.2
Jun 12, 2012 12:41 pm by Yana
Hi, You should update it. You can download it from htto://gtranslate.net/features.
Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm by Marc
Thanks for the info. If I upgrade to Pro, is there anything else I require (different Drupal GTranslate module, etc.)?
Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate Pro should work properly.
Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm by Marc
We purchased, installed it and the On The Fly feature in Drupal 6.2 still does not work. It is calling the doTranslate function though. Is there a way I can test the call to the translation server to ensure that is working properly? Is there a new gTranslate module for Drupal 6.2? We use to use the free version until it no longer worked. Marc
Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm by Marc
I am using JQPlot with JQuery (v 1.6.2). Here are the jquery references: <script type="text/javascript" src="/misc/jquery.js?T"></script> jQuery.extend(Drupal.settings, { "basePath": "/", "admin_menu": { "margin_top": 1 } }); <script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/gtranslate/gtranslate-files/jquery-translate.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">
Jun 14, 2012 7:01 pm by Marc
In Chrome, after I click on a flag for translation, I get the following: google.language.callbacks.id101('22', null, 403, 'Please use Translate v2. See http://code.google.com/apis/language/tr ... view.html', 200) I installed GTranslate Pro, how do I ensure Translate V2 is being used?
Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm by Yana
Hi, In order to use the flags you should select Redirect translation method . You can find the installation steps here: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... on#general If you want we can install it for you.
Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm by Marc
Thanks, I think we have it now except for a licensing issue which is displayed when we select another language. We have a test server, so, is there a way to test this on that server? We purchased a license for our production server.
Jun 15, 2012 10:56 pm by Yana
Hi, If your testing website is in the subdirectory you can use the same license or you can create and send us development subdomain for testing.