Forum Archive - Transferring Gtranslate from one website to another

Transferring Gtranslate from one website to another
Jun 15, 2012 12:32 pm by kudometrics
Hi there, I have bought Gtranslate Pro plugin for my website www.bestandroidblog.com few months back, but after sometimes I have stopped using it. Now I have launched a new website www.pindigit.com and I would like to install my unused Gtranslate Pro plugin in it. I have seen that we can transfer licenses between websites, but I don't know the exact procedure. Please help me to transfer my Gtranslate Pro license so that I can use it on PinDigit.com. Thanks, Sathish
Re: Transferring Gtranslate from one website to another
Jun 15, 2012 7:18 pm by Yana
Dear Sathish, We will change the license and you can use it for www.pindigit.com .
Jun 16, 2012 7:28 pm by Yana
Hi, We have changed the license.
Jun 20, 2012 9:22 am by kudometrics
Thanks Yana. Can you please send me the PinDigit licensed version of the plugin, so that I can install it at the site.
Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am by Yana
Hi, Just sent. Please check your e-mail.
Jun 21, 2012 12:04 pm by kudometrics
Hi Yana, I did configured the plugin.. but even able to open info.php.... it is giving 404 error.. here is the link : http://www.pindigit.com/gtranslate/info.php but the same is working fine, here is the link : http://www.pindigit.com/info.php Required your earliest assistance. Thanks & Regards
Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send me FTP access info and backend admin username/password I'll install it for you.
Jun 21, 2012 12:16 pm by kudometrics
Hi Yana, Just sent you the detials.. Pls have a look at it.. Thanks
Jun 22, 2012 3:53 am by kudometrics
Hi Yana, The problem is solved, the main issue was gtranslate folder 777 permission was not letting me redirect, by changing back 755 it works perfectly fine... Just want to know does it create any issue in future.. Thanks
Jun 22, 2012 4:02 am by kudometrics
Hi Yana, The language file are not saving in respecting folders but it is rather saving in af folder which is the first folder in the cache... Can you please revert back... Thanks
Jun 22, 2012 4:11 am by kudometrics
Hi Yana, Now its working 100% fine.... Thanks
Jun 22, 2012 4:03 pm by Yana
Hi, Good to hear that it works.
Oct 3, 2012 5:38 am by u0301466
Excellent Post. Thank you Author for such a wonderful executive write up. Indeed it was very detailed. I have bookmarked your fernvale blog. Thanks http://topiaryec.org