Forum Archive - Translation Flags

Translation Flags
Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am by johnthompsoncampbell
Hiya Guys. I have just downloaded Gtans (free edition) onto my site. I am pretty impressed at first glance, and once my site is far more established and I witness lots more worldwide activity, I will upgrade full blast. Until then, can anyone guide me, as to how you actually get the translation flags to show ? I have tried a few ways to achieve this now. I can get the list of Countries showng lovely, and they translate my site immediately, but I really do want the flags showing, so that my readers just click on them, as there is a good chance that many cannot read English to start with, and as such will not know, to hits the Google translate button. Thanks Guys. John. http://www.johnthompson-campbell.net.
Re: Translation Flags
Jun 23, 2012 5:03 pm by Yana
Hi, In order to use the flags you should use Redirect translation method.