Forum Archive - [solved]Pro version on Wordpress gives invalid license

[solved]Pro version on Wordpress gives invalid license
Jun 23, 2012 4:16 pm by clicksafe
Hello, I have ordered the Pro version today, but it gives me an invalid license page By ordering you ask for the domain name : klikveilig.be (without prefix) its installed on clicksafe.klikveilig.be (subdomain). How can i fix this? Thank you in advance ! Danny ;)
Re: Pro version on Wordpress gives invalid license
Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Yana
Hi Danny, You have bought the license for klikveilig.be and it is not active for clicksafe.klikveilig.be subdomain. We will activate the license for clicksafe.klikveilig.be .
Jun 23, 2012 4:44 pm by clicksafe
Hi Yana, Thank you very much for your quick reply and help! Regards, Danny
Jun 23, 2012 4:54 pm by clicksafe
Hi Yana, Do i get an email when the subdomain is added? Regards Danny
Jun 23, 2012 4:58 pm by Yana
Dear Danny, I'll let you know .
Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by clicksafe
Please can you fix this issue, i need to work on my site ... If it's possible? Regards Danny
Jun 25, 2012 6:07 am by Yana
Hi, The license is active.
Jun 25, 2012 6:59 am by clicksafe
Thank you very much! However, i cant' get it to work ... If i enter myurl/en/mypage/ it does not display the page in en but it re-route to myurl/mypage If you need to log in i can give you access. Regards Danny
Jun 25, 2012 7:05 am by Yana
Hi, Have you deleted cache folders? If you can send FTP access info and backend admin username / password I'll check the settings. Please use our contact form on homepage.
Jun 25, 2012 7:33 am by clicksafe
Everything is done like described in the manual. I will send you the requested information. Thank you very much in advance!
Jun 25, 2012 7:46 am by clicksafe
Message is sent ;)
Jun 25, 2012 9:53 am by clicksafe
Seems to be OK now! Thank you! I have cleared all the cache and now all pages are translated. Please can you tell me what was wrong?
Jun 25, 2012 12:12 pm by Yana
Hi, The gtranslate/cache and XX language folders should be writable (777 permission) and you shouldn't delete any folder.
Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm by clicksafe
Ok this seems to be ok, thank you for youre support! Please can you check this last question: wordpress-login-logout-dashboard-t2403.html Regards, Danny