Forum Archive - Wordpress login/ logout/ dashboard

Wordpress login/ logout/ dashboard
Jun 25, 2012 10:28 am by clicksafe
Hello, Seems to be when you select a language that you can not: log out or go to the users dashboard. Even pages with short URL mysite/en/?page=123 does not work anymore. Normal i use pages with there page name: mysite/en/my-page-is-this and this is working :-) Regards Danny ;)
Re: Wordpress login/ logout/ dashboard
Jun 25, 2012 3:47 pm by Yana
Hi, You have activated permalinks .
Jun 26, 2012 7:23 am by clicksafe
Hi, Yes it's activated and i hope that this is not causing the problem to login/logout/ dashboard ...
Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm by Yana
Hi, This shouldn't be a problem. You will be able to log in and log out.
Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm by clicksafe
When i choose a language (sample: EN) and i login, it goes to the default language. So far no real problem, when i select my EN again read some messages and want to logout, it returns a blank page. Same result when i want to go to the dashboard, to edit my profile, it returns a blank page. When i am logged in an i return to the default language, then it works ok. But i know people does not understand our language, so this switch to the default language to login logout is not an option. If needed i can give you new login to the site +ftp.
Jul 9, 2012 7:13 pm by clicksafe
Login/ logout and dashboard problem still not solved, please can you check this?
Jul 9, 2012 8:17 pm by Yana
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I'll check it and let you know .
Jul 10, 2012 4:42 am by clicksafe
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I'll check it and let you know . I have made for you a account on my WP and PM you the deatils.
Jul 10, 2012 12:57 pm by Yana
Thank you, We will inform you if we need any additional information.