Forum Archive - [solves] Never received download email

[solves] Never received download email
Jul 6, 2012 4:59 pm by refused9
Purchased the Pro version on Tuesday (7/4/2012) and never received the email containing the download and/or serial number. I received the email instructing me to click a link to complete my order and I have. Now when I click on the link I am greeted with "We have sent the product to your email address assigned with PayPal." I paid with a credit card without logging in with my personal PayPal account as this was a company purchase. I have checked my Junk folder and sent an email through the contact form on the site as well as directly to [email protected] to try and resolve this. I can provide PayPal receipt number and GTranslate Pro Order number upon request, please help. I have a deadline I don't want to miss.
Re: Never received download email
Jul 6, 2012 6:07 pm by Yana
Hi, The email was returned with an error message: Technical details of permanent failure: Your message was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 Denied Please send me another email address.
Jul 6, 2012 6:10 pm by refused9
[email protected] I'll forward that to our server admin to figure out why that's happening. Thanks for your help.
Jul 6, 2012 6:24 pm by Yana
Hi, Just sent. Please check your e-mail.
Jul 6, 2012 6:35 pm by refused9
Received. Thank you for your fast response.