Forum Archive - GTranslate Free - Flash Navigation Not Working

GTranslate Free - Flash Navigation Not Working
Jul 19, 2012 8:45 am by webvolve
We have a website that is built within Joomla but that contains a Flash navigational menu at the top. In Chrome, the menu works when you click a different language although it kicks the site back to English every time you click on a different navigational link. In IE, Firefox, and most other browsers, the Flash navigation doesn't work at all when going to another language. You go to click on a menu option and nothing happens. The Flash directs the user to different URLs based on a urls.txt file but the link to that file is an absolute link. Website: http://www.pinnacleprocess.com Can someone advise on what we can do to correct this or is it not possible with this plugin? Thank you, Micheal
Re: GTranslate Free - Flash Navigation Not Working
Jul 21, 2012 6:43 pm by webvolve
Can someone please reply to this? If we need to purchase the Pro version to make this work, we can. But we need to know if that will solve the problem. I believe it has something to do with the person being taken off the site under the Free version. I just need someone with GTranslate to confirm if this is needed and if it will solve the issue. We have gotten the free version and pro version working with other website. Thank you, Micheal
Re: GTranslate Free - Flash Navigation Not Working
Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm by Yana
Hi, It works with Chrome. I think it is not related to GTranslate. It's absolutely risk-free to use GTranslate. We have 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it.