Forum Archive - Need help on GT PRO, url redirection

Need help on GT PRO, url redirection
Jul 30, 2012 9:11 pm by sduran
Hi, I installed GTPro on Joomla 1.5.22 and follow all provided instructions, but now, if you go directly to mywebsite.com/fr it works like charm... But using free module, flags redirec to to fr.mywebsite.com instead of mywebsite.com/fr any ideas? I double check and module is well configured to PRO instead of Enterprise. And some times a message appear asking me to deactivate Analytics, even if that is not enabled on module. I can provide FTP and Joomla Admin pass.. if some one can help me. Thanks in advance. BR. SERGIO
Re: Need help on GT PRO, url redirection
Jul 31, 2012 7:58 am by Yana
Hi, You can use contact form on our homepage to send access information .
Aug 1, 2012 9:08 pm by sduran
Hi, I sent the information two days ago... no answer yet!! Please help me!! BR. SERGIO
Aug 2, 2012 7:02 am by Yana
Hi, I've corrected the settings. Please check .
Aug 2, 2012 5:54 pm by sduran
Thanks a lot Yana, but could you please tell me which was the problem? Just for future reference since we implement a lot of websites.. Thanks in advance. SERGIO
Aug 2, 2012 8:13 pm by Yana
Hi, I've activated "Use URL rewriting" option and changed your .htaccess file. Also I've disabled the GTranslate general version. There is no need to install both the joomla plugin version and the general .