Forum Archive - GTranslate edit space bar doesnt work

GTranslate edit space bar doesnt work
Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm by bdp-bansko
Hello Edvard, I have a problem editing text because when I start editing the text, the space key of the keyboard stops working and it is not possible to use the space so words stick together and not possible to write normal sentences. Would you please advise what is the problem and how to fix it because it is very irritating. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Alex
Re: GTranslate edit space bar doesnt work
Aug 11, 2012 3:55 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to use Mozilla Firefox for editing the translations. What is your website address?
Aug 14, 2012 9:39 am by bdp-bansko
Hi Yana, Yes, I am using Mozilla but its the same. the website is www.bestdeal-bg.com Also is it possible the translations to be done at once instead of the text to be divided by 2-3 word blocks which can be translated. I mean to be able to delete all text and to paste new text instead of it. This will be easier than just deleting all divided parts one by one and then pasting the text that I would like to put. Please let me know about the space problem and about the above problem. Thanks in advance. Regards, Alex
Aug 20, 2012 12:16 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate translates the text inside HTML tags into the target language. You cannot translate/edit whole page at once.