Forum Archive - Site stuck on Spanish

Site stuck on Spanish
Aug 26, 2012 7:52 am by SpanishVacation
When I change languages around everything seems to be working okay. However, after I switch to Spanish, my site appears to be stuck on it about half the time. Even if I delete the /es in the URL the site is still Spanish. I have had the same issue in IE and chrome. Any ideas?
Re: Site stuck on Spanish
Aug 26, 2012 7:57 am by SpanishVacation
I forgot to mention that it seems to happen after I click on my logo on the top left to get to the home page, or if I click on "home" or "casa" on top left. It doesn't matter what language I choose after that. It will display the correct URL, such as spanishvacationrental.com/no for Norway, but it will be in Spanish.
Re: Site stuck on Spanish
Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm by Yana
Hi, I have checked your website and it works properly. Do you still have the problem?