Forum Archive - when the translated pages can be indexed by google?

when the translated pages can be indexed by google?
Aug 27, 2012 6:43 am by vtjenny
when the translated pages can be indexed by google while we use enterprise version? I am confused about this problem a lot. Someone can help me?
Re: when the translated pages can be indexed by google?
Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm by Yana
Hi, You just need to wait and everything will be indexed over time. What is your website address?
Aug 28, 2012 12:18 pm by vtjenny
Hi Yana, Thanks all for your efforts for helping us to install the Gtranslate enterprise version. Our webiste is : www.siliconepowerbalance.com Can you help to check it? Thanks a lot as always!
Aug 28, 2012 10:45 pm by Edvard
I can already see that the home page is indexed in different languages. For example google for site:ru.siliconepowerbalance.com to see the index for Russian version of your site.
Aug 29, 2012 4:03 am by vtjenny
Thanks for your help, i will try to see if it works.
Aug 29, 2012 4:07 am by vtjenny
can the different translated each pages can be indexed ? Or only the main page,for instance es.siliconepowerbalance.com can be indexed? Looking for your reply.
Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am by Yana
Hi, It will index all pages, you just need to wait.
Aug 30, 2012 1:33 am by vtjenny
Thanks Yana!