Forum Archive - After Returning to English Some Links Still Go to German

After Returning to English Some Links Still Go to German
Aug 15, 2012 3:04 am by makane
This seems to happen on many pages, but for an example go to: http://www.taulia.com/resources/whitepaper-downloads.html Then go to the German translation by adding the "/de" like so: http://www.taulia.com/de/resources/whitepaper-downloads.html Then click on the American flag in the top right. The page returns to English, but if you rollover the menu links on the left (or dropdowns on the top) you can see they will take you to German pages. How can I fix this? Thanks.
Re: After Returning to English Some Links Still Go to German
Aug 20, 2012 12:30 pm by Yana
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. I have checked your website and it works properly. Could you please send me some examples? Also please try to clear your browser cache.
Aug 24, 2012 11:51 pm by makane
Hello Yana, I can still make the problem happen, but it is not consistent. It seems that clicking through a bunch of pages while in a translated version, then clicking the American flag, will sometimes leave all the links pointing to the translated pages even though the text is now back to English. I'll keep playing with it to see if I can understand why it happens only occasionally. Have you ever seen this issue before? If so, maybe one of the other Joomla plugins is to blame. Thanks, Matthew
Aug 29, 2012 5:56 am by Yana
Hi, Have you enabled the joomla cache or installed some caching extension?