Forum Archive - Problem with Ioncube - Gtranslate PRO

Problem with Ioncube - Gtranslate PRO
Apr 24, 2015 10:08 am by carmelo.brischetto
Hi, I tried to install the pro version of Gtranslate, but I get this error: Fatal error: The file /../public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0 Ioncube is installed, but I think there's something wrong. Thanks.
Re: Problem with Ioncube - Gtranslate PRO
Apr 24, 2015 1:11 pm by Yana
Hi, Please give me your email address and I'll send the gtranslate.php file for php 5.5.
Apr 27, 2015 7:26 am by carmelo.brischetto
[email protected] Thanks.
Apr 27, 2015 8:08 am by Yana
HI, I have sent the php file. Please check your email.
Apr 27, 2015 3:25 pm by carmelo.brischetto
Thnaks for the reply, now it load but I get another error: Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in ../public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 90 What can it be...?
Apr 28, 2015 11:19 am by Yana
Hi, It is not error. It is warning message. You need to disable php warnings in php.ini file.
Apr 28, 2015 2:52 pm by carmelo.brischetto
That's what I thought too, but if I disable the warnings I get a loop error and I can't see the page
Apr 29, 2015 12:51 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to use error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED in your php.ini . It should disable warning messages.
Apr 29, 2015 5:08 pm by carmelo.brischetto
Hi, that's what I see if I enable the message error: Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/datatexitalia/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 90 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/datatexitalia/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 147 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/datatexitalia/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 149 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/datatexitalia/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 150 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/datatexitalia/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 151 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/datatexitalia/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 917
Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm by Yana
Hi, Please disable the warning messages and you will not see them.
Apr 30, 2015 9:59 am by carmelo.brischetto
Ok, but if disable them I don't see the page. That's the problem!
Apr 30, 2015 1:30 pm by carmelo.brischetto
If I disable the warnings I get a loop error and I can't see the page, that's the problem. What can I do to use the plugin?
May 1, 2015 6:19 pm by Yana
Hi, Disabling warning messages shouldn't cause loop errors.
May 4, 2015 8:14 am by carmelo.brischetto
Ok, again: If I disable the warning messages I don't see the website. I I leave them enabled I see errors AND no site at all. It doesn't work, whatever I do. Can you help me??
May 4, 2015 12:37 pm by Yana
Hi, If you can send me access info I can check it.
May 4, 2015 4:08 pm by carmelo.brischetto
Good, can I have your email?
May 5, 2015 1:31 pm by Yana
Hi, my email address is [email protected] .
May 5, 2015 5:15 pm by carmelo.brischetto
Ok, sent everything with my mail cbrischetto...
May 5, 2015 7:58 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send me administrator user info. I do not have appropriate access rights with this account. Also please send FTP access information.
May 6, 2015 5:34 pm by carmelo.brischetto
I think I've sent you everything. Waiting for your reply!
May 7, 2015 2:53 pm by Yana
Hi, It seems google blocked your IP address. I have just corrected the settings and enabled the debug mode. If you want we can upgrade your GTranslate pro license to the Enterprise version for one year for free. Here is the debug log entry : < HTTP/1.1 302 Found < Location: http://ipv4.google.com/sorry/IndexRedir ... Q8B4ES12mo < Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 14:50:23 GMT < Pragma: no-cache < Expires: Fri, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT < Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 < Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 * Server HTTP server (unknown) is not blacklisted < Server: HTTP server (unknown) < Content-Length: 795 < X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block < X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN < Alternate-Protocol: 80:quic,p=1
May 8, 2015 8:24 am by carmelo.brischetto
Ok, we can try this! I hope that this solves everything.
May 10, 2015 6:05 pm by Yana
Hi, I have sent the instructions. You just need to create DNS CNAME records for the languages which you want to use.
May 14, 2015 5:14 pm by carmelo.brischetto
Ok, now it's almost ok! If you look here: http://en.datatex-italia.com/ The icons are gone! There's a strange sign instead of the icons you see here: http://datatex-italia.com/ How can I fix the icons? Thanks.
May 15, 2015 8:51 am by Yana
Hi, To fix the issue you need to add this rules in your .htaccess file <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff)$"> <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </IfModule> </FilesMatch>
May 15, 2015 1:47 pm by carmelo.brischetto
It works perfectly! Thank you very much!
May 16, 2015 12:23 pm by Yana
You are welcome!
May 22, 2015 4:26 pm by carmelo.brischetto
Another problem (sorry...): http://en.datatex-italia.com/shop/prodo ... age_edit=1 I can't see any number! And "aggiungi al carrello" (add to cart) doesn't translate! What's the problem? Thanks.
May 23, 2015 6:25 pm by Edvard
Hi, All numbers are replaced by XNUMX in the edit mode, you need to use XNUMX in the translation which represents a number and will be replaced by the appropriate number on the translated version. By default we do not translate the input value attribute (your add to cart button) to not break your application code, which can be possible if we translate value attributes. To enable the translation you need to edit your template code and add class="tval" to your input elements, so values can be translated as well. In your case it should look like class="addtocart-button tval". For further support requests please open a new topic related to your issue and do not use irrelevant topics. Thanks!