302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Popular automatic website translation tool

302 Moved Error for Pro Licenses

Postby [email protected] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Good day

I have a number of Pro licenses which I purchased from you.

Two of the site's generate 302 Moved errors since a few days ago for all languages. I am not sure whether the API limits have been reached but this is the first time this has happened.

I send you a private email as well.

Is the 302 Moved error Google's way to block exceeded API usage? If so, how can I configure your script to use my API key from Google for them to also bill me for API usages?

I will appreciate your urgent assistance as I am losing traffic. Thank you.
Juan
[email protected]
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: 302 Moved Error for Pro Licenses

Postby Edvard » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm

You need to upgrade it. I'll merge this topic to the other same kind request. Please check the forum before you post.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: 302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Postby Edvard » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 pm

The latest available version is v3.141 and it was sent to the email address from which you have made the purchase.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: 302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Postby [email protected] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm

[email protected]
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 am

Re: 302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Postby Edvard » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Just did it, you will need to install it from the beginning. All the further updates will be sent to your natastna2 [~at~] hotmail.com.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia

Re: 302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Postby [email protected] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks Edvard, it all seems to be working now. I'm just having one small problem. With the previous version, the left-hand links on my web-page www.seed-city.com were automatically shown but with the new version, the see more button is showing in the translated versions, which is good. However, when I click the see more button in another language, it then takes me back to English. Can I add something in to stop it doing this? Thanks for your time. Ant.
[email protected]
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 am

Re: 302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Postby [email protected] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I've also realised I now have a problem with a redirect I'd previously setup. I have in my htaccess file:


RedirectMatch 301 /cs/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /zh-CN/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /af/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /nl/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /fr/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /de/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /ja/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /pt/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /ru/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /el/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1
RedirectMatch 301 /es/(.*)product_type_1(.*)$ http://www.seed-city.com/$1

which used to put any URL including product_type_1 back into English but this has stopped working after the upgrade. Is this due to the new language folders? Could you please let me know what I need to do to get those working again. Thanks for your time. Ant.
[email protected]
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 am


Re: 302 Moved error occurring on some languages.

Postby Edvard » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi,

"See more..." is not a regular link:

<a class="chp_SeeMore" onclick="chp_SeeMore('2_indica_sativa')"><span class="expander" id="indctr_2_indica_sativa">+</span> <span id="lnk_2_indica_sativa">See more...</span></a>

when you click on it chp_SeeMore('2_indica_sativa') javascript is being fired. It doesn't have a href attribute, you can try to specify a href attribute to be like this <a href="javascript:return false;"...

Please post a new topic if you have further support requests. Since 302 moved error is now fixed.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Yerevan, Armenia


  • Related Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

2GLux
cron