Forum Archive - Acsef & gTranslate Pro

Acsef & gTranslate Pro
Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm by corchito
I would like if they have experience in some project with your product and Acsef gTranslate Pro in order to index all the languages ​​with the urls generated by AceSef. The objective is to generate urls for each language within Acsef selected for indexing. Thank you very much.
Re: Acsef & gTranslate Pro
Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm by Edvard
There are no known conflicts. AceSef is not responsible for generating urls for each language, it will be done by gtranslate. You just need to follow the installation instructions.
Mar 25, 2015 11:06 pm by nstockard
I am using the sitemap.xml generated by AceSEF component. gtranslate pro instructions shows how to create and call the sitemap.txt. How can I incorporate my translated pages into the xml file?
Mar 26, 2015 7:33 am by Yana
Hi, Your sitemap.xml file will not be translated, however you may provide additional sitemaps if you wish for translated websites. You need to use sitemap.txt and add it to robots.txt as described in the readme.txt file and it is enough for your pages to be indexed in the search engines.