Forum Archive - Alot of work for that price

Alot of work for that price
Mar 14, 2012 7:54 am by Anderberg
I have been trying to find an email address to somebody at GTranslate this morning, but obviously one can not even PM anyone but the Yana character here at the forums, so then you just deal with this public I guess. I am a Joomla web designer/developer since 2005. I tried the free version of GTranslate on one of my clients website, which worked right out of the box, and decided to purchase the retail version to get rid of the "loading screen". Unfortunately, the retail version came with.. well, it is really 2 manuals and it got really complicated. One got the option of getting help to set it up by the GTranslate team by handing out the passwords needed for this, or the option of using a GTranslate enterprise service (For a small service fee, I take it) All in all - I know that there is a lot of technology in making this kind of applications, I have seen quite a few, believe me, but when having a 70+ euro fee per account to them, you get a whole different set of expectations. I don't think I am supposed to having to sit for 2+hours and figure out how to use your product. Of course I would want my money back, but of course that is probably not going to happen. Would I have known the above before the purchase, I would never have payed for it. As far as I am concerned, you should just put it all up on the JED as freeware. My five cents.
Re: Alot of work for that price
Mar 14, 2012 11:49 am by Yana
Dear Anderberg, I apologize for all the inconvenience caused but I believe we can find a better solution than simply returning the money you have spent. I would recommend either installing it for you or giving you step-by-step instructions. For the former we'll need to have your password. Please let me know which way is more convenient for you. Also, please be informed that the documentation is in process and will be in use in due course.
Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm by billiga hemsidor
Dear Anderberg, I apologize for all the inconvenience caused but I believe we can find a better solution than simply returning the money you have spent. I would recommend either installing it for you or giving you step-by-step instructions. For the former we'll need to have your password. Please let me know which way is more convenient for you. Also, please be informed that the documentation is in process and will be in use in due course. The Freeware works fine for me! http://osmedia.se
Jul 30, 2013 12:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Good to hear that!