Forum Archive - Change images?

Change images?
Dec 6, 2015 11:19 am by Bosse
I have a few img with text in the pic. Can I edit the link and have images for each language? (I'm using Joomla) /Bosse
Re: Change images?
Dec 7, 2015 12:47 pm by Yana
Hi, It will require additional programming on your side. You can get the current selected language using $_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] PHP variable and load appropriate image.
Dec 7, 2015 1:56 pm by Bosse
Hi Yana, Oki. Where do I learn to do this? And where should I put the file? (I use Joomla 3) /Bosse
Dec 8, 2015 2:52 pm by Yana
Hi, Here is an example <?php if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'])) echo " 'Current language is: ' . $_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] " ; else echo ' Language is not set '; ?>
Dec 10, 2015 9:50 am by Bosse
Oki. Where do I put this? (OT. I subscribe to the topics, but I never get any mail)
Dec 10, 2015 10:54 am by Edvard
Hi, It really depends where your content is located. Generally you may use our Jumi extension for Joomla which will help you to do PHP coding anywhere in Joomla: http://2glux.com/projects/jumi You need to know little PHP coding to configure it as you wish. We can help to do the job for you for additional payment. Make sure that emails from us do not go to your spam folder. Thanks!