Forum Archive - Error - gtranslate.php on line 482

Error - gtranslate.php on line 482
May 11, 2013 11:14 am by chinchi
Hello Support I get some strange behavior with language URL which i didn't set up. For example, if i use the language Extension /jp with my page URL i get this error: "Warning: file_put_contents(C:\.../plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ja/0199e2ca84350add20e2a3c680270289) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\...\plugins\system\gtranslate.php on line 482" The File content can only be viewed/decoded with ionCube Loader. So i have no idea whats in line 482. After "C:\" i removed the full path in the error output above. How can i fix this issue? It looks like, even if i deleted the cache folders like /jp, it still tries to open such strange, unwanted URLĀ“s Cache Folder .htaccess file: # deny all direct requests Order Deny,Allow Deny from all <FilesMatch "^order_.*$"> Allow from all </FilesMatch> Main Page .htaccess file: RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^(en|zh-TW|cs|da|fi|fr|it|ru|es|sv|nl)/(en|zh-TW|cs|da|fi|fr|it|ru|es|sv|nl)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(en|zh-TW|cs|da|fi|fr|it|ru|es|sv|nl)/(en|zh-TW|cs|da|fi|fr|it|ru|es|sv|nl)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(en|zh-TW|cs|da|fi|fr|it|ru|es|sv|nl)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(en|zh-TW|cs|da|fi|fr|it|ru|es|sv|nl)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
Re: Error - gtranslate.php on line 482
May 14, 2013 1:36 pm by Edvard
Hi, The reason you see that error is because it is not able to write cache files in /plugins/system/gtranslate/cache/ja/ folder. Please make sure that there is such folder and the permission is set to 777.