Forum Archive - Error or Message after saving translation

Error or Message after saving translation
Nov 18, 2011 4:39 pm by reaxion
Hi! After saving a custom translation made by myself, I get an error screen popping up, but the screen might be showing something indicating success too, so it is confusing. i just want the screen to go away as the translation seems to work... Here is the errror: <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Attempt to modify property of non-object in <b>/home/rcakitshop/www/www/gtranslate/edit_translation.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Attempt to modify property of non-object in <b>/home/rcakitshop/www/www/gtranslate/edit_translation.php</b> on line <b>21</b><br /> success And yes, all the html code is in that window as well. Any ideas? Thanks! Scott
Re: Error or Message after saving translation
Nov 18, 2011 4:43 pm by reaxion
I should add after I click the box to stop this page from showing the dialogue box, the box still shows up on other pages, but without the option of a check box to suppress the errror. Thanks!
Re: Error or Message after saving translation
Nov 21, 2011 11:36 am by Edvard
Hi, If you see that in the result the translation is modified, there is no need to worry.