Forum Archive - error when instaling Gtranslate Pro

error when instaling Gtranslate Pro
Jan 28, 2014 8:03 pm by mdiniz
Hi, I tried to install Gtranslate Pro with PHP 5.5 and njinx and i get the following message: PHP Fatal error: The file www.mysite.com/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. Can anyone help on this? Thanks Miguel
Re: error when instaling Gtranslate Pro
Jan 28, 2014 10:16 pm by Edvard
Hi, You will need to ask your hosting provider to install ionCube loader for you. Usually on your hosting it is not being enabled by default, but in most of the cases you can enable it manually. Just contact your hosting support and ask how to do it. We can also help you to enable it and install. Let us know. Thanks!
Jan 29, 2014 9:52 am by mdiniz
Hi Eduard, We receive the following message; The file www.mysite.com/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. We need the module encoded for PHP 5.3 or 5.4 because we are running the website on PHP 5.5 and the module that you sent is not compatible. Can you please check this?
Jan 29, 2014 2:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please check your email. Please replace /plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php file with the one attached in the email I have just sent to you. Let us know. Thanks!