Forum Archive - File not found issue with GTranslate Pro Version

File not found issue with GTranslate Pro Version
Nov 11, 2014 1:06 pm by uknew
Hi, I have installed GTranslate module, it is working fine but when I am adding option Operate with GTranslate Pro version , it is giving error of file not found. I am working on ngnx server. what can be possibility to occuring this issue and how can i solve this issue?
Re: File not found issue with GTranslate Pro Version
Nov 11, 2014 6:36 pm by Edvard
Hi, Do you have Pro version? Do you use nginx on top of Apache web server? Have you added the rewrite rules in your server configuration? Thanks!
Nov 12, 2014 1:37 pm by uknew
hi, I have purchased pro version. I am using Grantslate Pro with Joomla 3.2, I want to know how to configure .htaccess rules with nginx server. when I am using GTranslate module bethout using GTranslate Pro plugin it is working fine. when I am using GTranslat Pro version it is error occuring for file not found. please suggest us how to configure htaccess rules with ngnx server.
Nov 12, 2014 7:05 pm by Edvard
If you are using Joomla plugin version there are no need to configure rewrite rules. Do use use plugin or you have used general version? Thanks!