Forum Archive - generated by GTranslate Pro

generated by GTranslate Pro
Mar 18, 2014 6:42 am by fruitboat
Hi, When the language is translated I get ( 0 <!-- generated by GTranslate Pro v3.141592 visit https://gtranslate.io/ -->) by the checkout on my online store and I can't find any way of stopping it from happening. The store is offline at the moment but you can see it by putting in: username: guest password: Gu3sty45 We have registered and have put in the url where you asked us to, Can you tell me how to get rid of this please, Many thanks, Fruit Boat
Re: generated by GTranslate Pro
Mar 18, 2014 9:08 am by Edvard
Hi, What is your website address? Thanks!
Mar 23, 2014 7:18 pm by fruitboat
Oops, yup the website address would be handy :) fruitboat.com username: guest password: Gu3sty45
Mar 24, 2014 3:56 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your website for HTML validation errors and try to fix end tag errors.
Mar 24, 2014 4:02 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have just checked your website and can see that there is a javascript which is sending a POST request to http://fruitboat.com/index.php?tmpl=json over and over again which returns 0 in response. Can you please mention what is the purpose, so I'll be able to suggest. Thanks!
Apr 11, 2014 8:48 pm by fruitboat
The javascript is the Gavick cart counter, but the reply is from Gtranslate, can it be removed?
Apr 11, 2014 9:37 pm by fruitboat
Also our domain was fruit-boat.com when we bought the pro version, but has changed to fruitboat.com in case this has caused the issue
Apr 12, 2014 7:18 am by Edvard
Hi, The content type of the response is set to text/html. Our signature doesn't brake that format, because it is still text/html when we add the signature comment. However the javascript which handles the response is not designed to handle HTML, but it expects text. I have checked your script and found out that if you modify your templates/gk_instyle/js/gk.scripts.js file to replace: onSuccess: function(nodes, xml, text) { document.id('gkCartCounter').set('text', '(' + text + ')'); }, with onSuccess: function(nodes, xml, text) { document.id('gkCartCounter').set('html', '(' + text + ')'); }, or with onSuccess: function(nodes, xml, text) { document.id('gkCartCounter').set('text', '(' + text.replace(/<!--(.*?)-->/gm, '') + ')'); }, It should help. Let me know. Thanks!
Apr 12, 2014 9:47 pm by fruitboat
Thanks for that Edvard, the first replacing code worked well :)
Apr 13, 2014 10:44 am by Edvard
Good to hear that. Thanks!
Jul 1, 2014 1:21 pm by juegosfriv
Thanks Edvard for this, i had the same issue.
Jul 1, 2014 1:38 pm by Yana
You're welcome!