Forum Archive - Gtranslate Enterprise don't work well

Gtranslate Enterprise don't work well
May 8, 2014 11:36 am by goodipcamera
hi, I bought your enterprise version service, but it looks work bad. this is my website: http://www.goodipcamera.com When I choose one language, only a part of the content been translated, there are many words are still English, the download speed is very slow! In addition, there are some mistake symbol, like % . I want to get help from you, but I can't find any support email! Please help me! thanks
Re: Gtranslate Enterprise don't work well
May 8, 2014 12:52 pm by Edvard
Hi, When you see % sign it means that the parts of your pages with % prefix are in our translation queue and will be translated shortly. Over time you will not see any % signs left on your translated pages. When everything is translated the page speed will be back to normal and will be as fast as your original website. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!